Puisi Cinta Bahasa Inggris | My Love

My Love
Written by: Angel Hale

You are the fuel that makes
My fire burn on and on with you.
I'm cold and clummy my love.
I will forever be yours warm and loving.
Long as you keep the fire burning.

My love burns strong like a candle.
And will never burn out,
Long as I have you in my life.
You are the love who gives me
The wings to fly.

My love burns like the center of the earth.
Unleashed only by you, my love.
You can play with the fire
Because it won't hurt you ever
Because my love is yours to do
What you want with.
Forever I am yours because love is eternal.
Not even death can kill true love.
You are my strength and my bravely.
Who makes me feel strong and brave.

You are the love who helps me.
Stay strong and not care what others think of me.
You see me as a person and accept me.
My fire burns strong for you.
It will never burn or dry out for you.
You're my guardian and protector.
My cuddles and lover.


Category Article ,